Recreation is an essential part of the human experience. It’s healthy to take time off from your busy day to have fun, relax, exercise or even to learn something new at one of the SDCEA Recreation Department’s activities or events. The department’s sole purpose it to create programs and opportunities where our community can gather to enjoy themselves, and to provide quality care for our children. So ditch a boring routine and take part in activities and programs designed exclusively for our homeowners, and bring a friend to attend the numerous community events.
You will find recreation activities at several areas within our San Diego Country Estates community:
- SDCEA Recreation Center – 25386 Pappas Road
- Ramona Oaks Park – 25386 Pappas Road
- San Vicente Resort pool and tennis courts – 24157 San Vicente Road
- The Rotunda at the International Equestrian Center – 16911 Gunn Stage Road
- The Casey Tibbs Western Center – 25240 Pappas Road, and
- Beautiful hiking trails throughout the community
Members and guests can keep in touch and stay on top of our latest news and event calendar.
Recreational amenities are open to San Vicente Resort Inn guests, and homeowners along with their family and friends.
Select amenities and events are open to the public.
Receive Emails on Recreational Events View Our Event Calendar Follow SDCEA Recreation on Facebook